Tuesday, November 14, 2006

8 crazy nights.

So I really hope the Chanukkah Bubbe and Santa are reading my blog, because I've totally found what I want for every single damn holiday my family celebrates in December. (Except my mom's birthday. That'd be mean if I got a present.)
Rick Santorum put his office cubicles up on craigslist.
Seriously, people. I NEED this. I don't know what I'd do with it yet--maybe get one of those back-of-Rolling-Stone pastor dealies and marry some gays? The Univ of KY gyno health services office had cubicles. Maybe I could outfit office chairs with stirrups and perform abortions. Maybe I'll just invite homeschooled (in Virginia, but paid for by Pennsylvania) teenaged boys over to make them cry on national television and push their glasses, which have fallen down because of their wussyboy tears, back up with their middle finger. Really, the opportunities are endless.
C'mon, you guys can scrape up $2600, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA

This was the best LOL moment ever.

I snorted.

-melissa

Anonymous said...

i second that HAAA...that's all i could say....HAAAA!!!