Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Song of Modern Love

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain



We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain

But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away



Do you need some time...on your own
Do you need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...
on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone



And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain



(I came up with this stupidly funny idea while driving to work this morning. And I promised an invalid Tiff I'd post something entertaining today. Well, at least I think it's entertaining.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does genuinely liking that song mean I suck?