More brilliant Project Runway analyses.
***
I like bitchy beardface--I know! And I loved him pouting in the corner when the guy who was all "oh, just give it Santino" won.
And I totally want that Barbie. But you knew that, right?
I hate Marla, but I think my Barbie had that dress. She's got a son about our age, doesn't she?
Also, I totally would have LOVED a Barbie with Arguey McCryface's bubble skirt.
***
I really love the nerdy girl. As the designers walked out of Toys R Us clutching their "muses", I turned to Melissa and said, "That's probably like the first Barbie that girl's ever had."
***
I hate Kara, too. I want that bitch GONE. I'm so mad she took Andrae's spot in the top 5!
Also, they totally just chose Daniel V's (dude, he was a GYMNAST and you're gaydar didn't go off?) b/c it had flowers. Plus, to quote Melissa, "Michael Kors totally wants to have Daniel V's children."
***
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment