Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Phoebe Cates had an affair with her professor.

I came up with all of this yesterday while I was in the shower, getting dressed, and putting my makeup on. See what my mind comes up with to entertain itself during pledge drives?
I realized on my drive home last night that Claudia's sister's name is actually Janine. Oops.

Claudia: Claudia goes somewhere like Colombia College in Chicago (small, not NYC, that sort of thing). She starts with art, but then learns to sew and goes into fashion. She has her own boutique and has been featured in Lucky. A little while ago, she found a picture of the BSC and couldn’t stop laughing at how she was dressed. She blew the photo up to poster size to decorate her store. She was surprised that none of the other club members thought the picture was very funny.

Next up: Mallory.
Last time: Janine.

1 comment:

stacey said...

Haaaa, these are hilarious