Thursday, April 07, 2005

Judge Reinholdt's the manager of a 7-11. I miss the pirate suit.

Stacey: Who knew I had so much pent up animosity towards Stacey? Here’s what I came up with, almost totally off the top of my head. Stacey goes to some random UMass and winds up back in NYC, one of those girls with a crap job but Marc Jacobs shoes. She’s very brittle, and if she hadn’t already had the diabetes as a food control thing, she might have wound up with an eating disorder. She gets pissed that Claudia doesn’t give her free shit, but also has been known to make bitchy remarks about her designs and choice to not live in New York. At the last BSC reunion, Mary Anne realized that, if she had to hear Stacey’s “…and then Jerome Casablancas just threw up on me!” story one more time, she was going to reach out a foot and trip one of Kristy’s poorly behaved children. But that’s a whole ‘nother club member.

Next: Jessi
Before: Oh, just click on the Fast Times-referencing links.

No comments: