I've been so cold at work lately that I've been sporting scarves at the desk. Who wants to get me fingerless gloves for Christmas and/or Chanukah?
Either the industry in this town is pumping out rapid aging chemicals, or there are grownups in my teenhole. Grrr. And a small unobserved child is running around over there, presumably putting small child scribbles all over the grafitti board designed for big kid scribbles.
I think what really annoys me about this is that most of the adults I knew as a teen respected my space, and would have, by extention, respected a library teenhole. And yet there they are, reading picture books and talking about recipes.
Speaking of which, I'm really hungry. I need to buy groceries, but I'm in one of those not cooking as much ruts.
Tomorrow I return to the high school reading club, to force a program on 'em.
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment