skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Perks of Being a Librarian
Ever notice how little I actually talk about librarianing?
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
So, apparently, it's Google and you can win stuff?
I'm such a sucker. Either that, or I'll do whatever
Raj's blog
tells me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pictures of you (maybe)
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
plastic bird
. Make your own badge
here
.
some books I've read
Other Fine Places and People
A Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
Bookslut Blog
Cara
Claudia's Room
Craftster
Cupcake Tent
Go Fug Yourself
Knit and Tonic
Look, He's So Important He Has a Blog
Melissa
Monster Crochet
Nabbalicious
Project RunGay
Questionable Content
Red Red Whine
Television Without Pity
Tomato Nation
Y-Pulse
Library of PoBaL Classification Headings
Billboard
(57)
boys
(29)
cheap plastic toys
(7)
comics
(4)
Craftiness
(20)
emails clearing house
(5)
family
(5)
Fashion
(12)
general nerdiness
(10)
hair issues
(3)
holidays
(9)
In the Year 2000
(10)
Junior/Buddy
(8)
Librarianing
(69)
Memory Lane
(26)
metaPoBaL
(14)
movies
(14)
music
(22)
nablopomo
(26)
nonBillboard random
(11)
nonteenlit
(7)
politics
(6)
public transportation
(2)
relocation
(12)
Reviewing
(31)
stuff about me
(22)
Teenlit
(55)
television
(15)
the jerks
(6)
thrifting
(3)
travelogue
(8)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(19)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(159)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(14)
▼
2005
(114)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(13)
a quick update
I actually have standards. Who knew?
S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G, we're shopping
I come from Chino, where the asphalt sprouts.
Hey, I got links now. You have to scroll way far ...
reason #612 on the Why Tiff Kicks Ass List
I keep taking everything to be a sign.
and I can take it or leave it each time
salt shaker
I also have a Billboard list in the wings.
I saw a punkrock show in a car garage.
So, apparently, it's Google and you can win stuff?...
You’ve made it pretty clear what you like; it’s on...
►
September
(14)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
►
2004
(29)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment