Monday, October 10, 2005

I also have a Billboard list in the wings.


Oh, I'm so obsessed, it's not even funny. I love things that make me laugh out loud like a crazy person at the reference desk.

Things I don't love:
October is shaping up to be crazy for me. Teen Read Week, other work shit, Fall Festival, Humor, craziness! Plus, I have to work Halloween weekend (in addition to having a program EVERY OTHER weekend this month), which is lame.
And I've caught myself a cold. So Sunday, I was all about the sick hermitting and the sleeping, because it's not like I could take any time off, what with class visits and readers clubs and Teen Read Week and such.
At 9AM, I am awoken by drums. Do I now have an irritating neighbor with a drum kit? No, b/c then loud, loudspeakered music begins. Is there some sort of church function? No, unless "Whomp! There it is!" is now Christian pop.
It's the finish line for the half-marathon festivities.
Sound travels incredibly well downtown at 9AM on a Sunday morning.
And it's not like I don't already think running is stupid, unless you're about to miss a bus or need to escape something bad.

1 comment:

Melissatrons said...

hehe

You so want a Friends Don't Let Friends knit Ugly shirt, right?

These are great.