Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's just like that time I let you vote for me.

Graveyard-esque library + CosmoGirl! Quiz Book (DDC # 305.235 COS 2004) = blog post.

Find Your Power Color:17 points = Red. I'm spontaneous and passionate and I shouldn't "hide that fiery spirit", whatever that means.
--You know, it's always weird trying to tailor teen questions to my life. I mean, is how much energy do I have after school my energy level after a day of high school, college, librarian school, or a job? My current job, or a former one? THis is tough!--

What Kind of Car are You?: 16 = Mercedes-Benz Convertible
"Every detail about your vehicle rocks."

What Kind of Shoe are You?: tie! Sexy Stiletto and Kick-Butt Boot. Which actually kinda fits with my personality, when you think about it.
--When I get "glammed up" for a party, do I want people to say I look like Reese Witherspoon, Britney Spears, Katie Holmes, or Avril Lavigne? I guess I have to pick Avril, since I've got a tendency towards white tshirts and too much black eyeshadow. Plus, I'm knitting armwarmers (in dark gray alpaca!) but I legitimately need them to keep my arms warm.

What Ice Cream Flavor Are You?: strawberry. Next to the scoring page, there's a girl in a bulky stripey sweater and either no pants or the world's shortest shorts.
Now I have to identify with Mandy Moore, Alanis Morissette, Alicia Keys, or Gwen Stefani. Well, Mandy was in Saved and according to her Lucky spread a few months ago, she loves a good tshirt, so I guess I'll pick her.
Also, does my dream guy remind me of some tennis player, Tobey Maguire, Enrique Iglesias, or Ashton Kutcher?

What Decade Do You Belong In?: tie between 70s and 80s. Shock me, shock me, shock me with my deviant quiz results!

What's Your Internal Weather Report?: partly cloudy, partly sunny
Didn't we already cover my moody nature in the astrological post?

Do You Have a Sixth Sense?: I'm extra perceptive.

What's Your Metropolitan Match?: tie--Prague or NYC
Oh, I've been to Prague.

What Color Is Your Love Life?: Crushing Coral, or, as I like to call it, I Have My Own Life Houndstooth. Plus, I look like ass in coral.
Gosh, anyone with the stamina to read this far has learned sooooo much about me!

Why Don't You Have a Boyfriend?: 15 = You're booked! Or, I don't drop everything for a boy. I think it really hurt me when I opted to not pat the hot soccer guy's ass. (Real question!) But I think Stacey and/or Richard might get a little jealous if I grabbed someone else's butt.
Heh. I think we all have our theories on that one, don't we? Shall we share them in the comments field, perhaps? Be as blunt as you'd like everyone, I'm desperate to know.

Oh, crap, even this is boring. That's enough revelatory self-evaluation for one night.

Happy _____, everyone.

No comments: