And, yes, I fully realize I should save these things up and try to contain myself to one post a day.
VITAL INFORMATION
There's another Billboard in my mailbox, so yunz have that to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ever notice how little I actually talk about librarianing?
4 comments:
Remember when Stacey quit the BSC to hang out with her new cheerleader friends!? Remember when she ditched Claudia for Laine, but then Laine turned out to be a total viper!!? REMEMBER WHEN SHE ESTABLISHED HERSELF AS A COMPLETE LIAR IN THE VERY FIRST BOOK?!
I hope all that stuff goes in the comics.
i'm not entirely sure why, but I kinda want to read this...
t.
I know exactly why, and we all want to read it!
Also, I fully plan on reading Bennett's book, whenever Katiepage gets around to returning it.
How long until she does the Super Specials?
Post a Comment