Debauchery! Craftiness! KITTIES!
All here, all the time. Or at least until someone complains about how poorly I photographed them, and then we'll talk.
And now I have to share the lengths I'll go to for a surprise. This morning, me an' a cup of coffee were hanging out in my room, listening to NPR, thinking about how dead all the Gaza protesters would be if they were from that other group of people the Israeli army's always after, when I hear some familiar music.
The "Six Feet Under" theme.
Faster than fast, at 7 AM, I run into my living room, singing, la la la I can't hear you Terri Gross so you can't ruin it for me.
And it worked.
(I don't have HBO, so I've only seen up to the end of season 3)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did I tell you that Dustin (1) spoiled something big that happens in one of the last episodes because (2) he read a news story that spoiled it for him, and in my anger I (3) spoiled it for Ryan Mullen because he hinted to me he already knew?
Bad media; bad.
Post a Comment