Wednesday, May 25, 2005

book review, of a sort

If you don't want to read a young adult novel written by a guy who could write this, there's something seriously fucking wrong with you.
Here's a sample:
We invented I Will in college, but have since perfected it through hours of careful strategizing. The game begins when someone says, "I will," and then agrees to do a certain something for a certain sum of money. An example:
"I will," I say, "lick the cat for five dollars.""Four dollars," my friend Dean says."Three dollars," Will offers.And so on, until Scott takes a shot of tequila and runs his tongue across the entire length of our cat for a nickel...
Purchasing a large tub of Vaseline, a live lobster, and a 12-pack of condoms at the supermarket, and then announcing to the cashier, "Daddy's gonna have fun tonight" - one dollar, plus cost of said items.

1 comment:

Melissatrons said...

That was hilarious. Also, I'd like to play that game. Yep.