Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I am the biggest nerd, and I really need a nap.

Oh shit! Choose-You-Own-Buffy!! Is this the best thing since sliced bread, or what?
Anyone interested in buying some cat food and garbage bags and bringing them to my house tonight so I can go straight home after work?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some...it's too late, right?

Even though it remains a mystery as to what TeenZone you control (ahem) I thought I'd share my all time favorite young adult fiction book.

I used to work at used book store for 8 years and had never read young adult, because I was too cool, but after the broken heart of my first love I saw a book title that demanded I steal it from work and read it.

If I Love You, Am I Trapped Forever?  Boston: G.K. Hall, 1973. by M.E. Kerr

You should find it - I thought it was awesome and totally un-young adulty. I think the main character has rebound sex with a teacher, but I can't remember.

80s dance party. yes?

-K