Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Stupid junk I did yesterday

The biggest of which would be somehow losing this entire thing I had about all of the stupid things I did during the day. And the biggest of those would be locking the keys in my car in the Integra parking lot, after having to get cash since Dollar General doesn't take checks unless the address on your check and your ID match exactly. Guess who's still using her Kentucky license? Perk of working in a small town: the police dispatch came to unlock Buddy. Thank you thank you thank you!
At Dollar General I bought six bootleg Barbies and a rubbery lizard for my Teen Read Week display. The Barbies are going to be zombies. The lizard is just going to be lurky.
Also yesterday I went through the trouble of creating a Bust Personals profile because they won't let you send anyone a message without a profile on the site. So I do the whole profile making up thing, and then learn that they expect me to pay $20 before I send anyone a message. I may not have any people to hang out with in Evansville (except for Shane, and even that may be debatable after the crazy, half-asleep phone conversation last week), but I'm still cheap.
Speaking of this sort of thing (and pretending I have this huge readership, that sprung up in like a day and stretches across the country--yeah, right), I was talking to my friend Kerenq last night and she was telling me about this great conversation she had with this guy on the subway the other day. So if you live in New York City, work for a reality show involving Donald Trump, and talked to a cute girl cook on the subway last week, she's a-lookin' for you. In a non-crazy stalker girl way, of course.

No comments: