Friday, May 18, 2007

Have I left my home just to whine in this microphone?




It should come as not surprise to anyone that, for a variety of reasons, I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I did in the That Town years.
The other day, I found myself missing the forced non sequitor of the Billboard entries.
I'm playing with Twitter for work, kind of to see how my new library can use it. Because I keep seeing all this stuff online about it, and how great it would be for libraries to jump on yet another bandwagon, but no one has any actual tips and tricks. (I'm thinking we should run our New Stuff and Today's Programs RSS feeds through it, though.)

But anyway, if you miss me here at PoBaL, I'll be over at Twitter being random. And that's not to say I'll never be here again. I still visit my parents' house in Pittsburgh, but I leave a forwarding address so people can find me where I live now.

No comments: