Monday, November 14, 2005

I’m just like Eminem: I can clean out my closet too.

(some things I found in my sent email folder that I figured could stand in for that long post I haven’t been bothered to write in several weeks—do I need to say that I have no idea what I’m talking about in most of these?)

There's a crying child over by the videos, and I just signed a computer up for someone named after a spice.
***
ran.
dom.
I had no idea.
Today, I told some kids that there would be punch and pie at a program. I don't think they caught the joke.
Of course, later, a regular squeed all over me about Good Omens, then let me go on about Blue Monday: In Between Days, and actually checked the damn thing out.
Hurrah!
Leading, as it always does, to the question: what happens in 10 years that the 14yrolds love me, but the 25yrolds who were the 14yrolds have their sights on boring girls?
***
(oh, and I just had to “undo borderline” in Microsoft Word, so now Madonna’s stuck in my head. Feels like I’m going to lose my mind. You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline.)

MySpace.
'nother person refusing a hold. which I really don't get, you know: it takes me, like 2 seconds, and then you're guaranteed the book. wtf?
Also annoyed b/c the woman walked over to the circ desk to ask if we had, not 30 seconds after i asked if she needed any help.
grrr

***
only a prayer group saved you, you know, and I'd think you wouldn't joke about it after all you've been through, missy.
***
You're welcome to come to 80s night here, sweetie. Less Smiths, but still a good time.
Monday, I discovered, is $2 well drink night at Hammerheads. I'm working on a new maxim, something like, If you drank too much gin the night before, that's the day the town bully throws the town somewhat effeminate kid's bike and bike lock in 2 separate trees.
***
So I think I may have put my foot in my mouth several times last night, but you know how I stop paying attention to things after about the 2nd gin'n'tonic...
***
So, is it so wrong that I'm still attracted to Ben McKenzie, mustache and all?
***
And everybody should contact me, because I've been really witty lately, if I do say so myself.
Or something.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

how many of these came from emails you sent to me?