- And, see, I hadn't been feeling this in awhile. I'd get the magazine, and it would be one big MEH.
- But then I open up this issue, and there's a tiny pic on the contents page from Rent.
- And it looks like Eric (Jeff?) Noseworthy.
- You know, the guy from MTV's Dead at 21?
- And the Brady Bunch movie?
- And Idle Hands?
- (which is a great movie by the way, but we all know my Seth Green issues)
- And the girl kinda looks like Lisa Bonet does in High Fidelity.
- Or maybe that guy is Marc Blucas.
- My hatred of him is well known, too, I believe.
- C'mon! His hands are like, 3X the size of Buffy's head!!
- I am quite looking forward to Rent despite all this.
- Steve Chbosky wrote the screenplay. It's good to know he hasn't completely fallen off the face of the earth since writing the one book guaranteed to make me bawl every damn time I read it.
- Though that's mostly due to how homesick it makes me.
- "My Humps" fucking needs to stop stalking me.
- NOW.
- Seriously, here's a big giant picture of the stupid bitch.
- And, you know? Her humps don't look all that big, or great.
- I'm certainly not love-drunk right now.
- I decided that it's OK for me to guiltily love that Fall Out Boy song. I sing along real loud whenever it's on the radio in the car.
- And isn't that the whole point of radios in cars? The guilty pleasure thing?
- Uma's in the new Producers? Hmmm...
- I just love the old one so much, I don't know how I feel about them filming the musical.
- imdb says that guy is neither Blucas or Noseworthy and the lady-type is Rosario Dawson, who I've always liked, so that's good.
- And now I've got the number song running through my head, except, of course, with the wrong amounts.
- Uproar Over Firing of Teacher Who Showed R-Rated Film
- Christ.
- Also, Geography Club got flat-out banned.
- Next Harry Potter movie soundtrack has Weird Sisters songs on it!!!
- Melissa and Sterrett, you know I'm going to start squealing when Jarvis is on-screen, right?
- "Sugar, We're Goin' Down"
- That's the name of that Fall Out Boy song.
- Plus, I feel like I at least have to give them credit for the Simpsons referencing name, you know?
- "It may be new to U.S. audiences, but this song was a huge hit in Europe in 1998. That version featured Melanie C.
- Bryan Adams has stripped out Melanie's vocals and replaced them with Pamela Anderson's."
- Yes, that Pamela Anderson.
- The other 3 elephants of the apocalypse should be along shortly.
- If Angelo Badalamenti (sp?) isn't at the Film & TV Music Conference, I'm not interested.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
I bet you thought I was never doing this again.
Billboard Nov 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
jack noseworthy
Melanie C, is that a Spice Girl? Okay I know I just lost like 5 million cool points for even commenting. Sorry.
Steve, I don't know if that's Mel C of Spice Girls' fame or not, I'm thinking yes, but hoping no.
I'd like to not research, or frankly even think about it, any more.
My head says no, but my heart--and my hips!--cry proceed.
yes, it's former spice girl mel c...she's had major success in europe post-spice-girls...including the hit song "I turn to your" or whatever it's called...it was playing in the german club in bend it like beckham...moreover, she spawned a french & saunders spoof...i beat all with spice girls dorkitude...
I heard that song, I don't know if I liked it because I liked bad music at the time.......I'm done talking.......
Oh BTW, there is a concert coming up you may want to go to. I'm going to get tickets probably by the end of this month. Fiona...
Fiona Crazypants?
Post a Comment