Damn kittens, keeping me up with their cuteness and their beating down on each other.
Last night they discovered the Christmas tree. I'm really hoping I come home tonight to a vertical tree.
My face-front graphic novel shelving came in today. Hooray! And there really isn't much that's hotter than a cute librarian putting together furniture and listening to JAMC, is there?
***
'Course, if that were true, I'd have much less of a history as a dateless wonder. I've decided I really want someone to make me a good ol'fashioned crush mix. The kind where you call up your best friend and giggle, holding the phone to the stereo to analyze each and every song, which of course was put on the mix for a very significant reason. The kind that doesn't have bad songs on it, or disappear into the mix-maker's brother's car never to be seen again. The kind that, unfortunately, is on cd, since I have no way of listening to tapes. The kind made by someone who lives in the same city as me.
I'm not holding my breath.
***
Monday, December 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice site!
» »
Post a Comment